Senior Software Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, and by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
Senior Software Engineer Qualifications/Skills:
- Communication skills
- Analyzing information
- Software design
- Software documentation
- Software testing
- General programming skills
- Software development fundamentals
- Software development process
- Software requirements
- Software architecture
- Coaching and mentoring
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.A. or B.S. in computer science, information technology, or related discipline
- M.S. preferred.
- 5+ years of job-related experience
- 5+ years of experience as software engineer
- Expert knowledge of C# and at least one other programming language
Suitable applicants should send CV’s to [email protected]
Important Safety Tips
1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Engineering
- Skills : Senior Software Engineer