- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims and prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management and more.
Method of Application
Interested applicant should contact us via our email- [email protected]
Closing Date: 5th April 2020
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Civil & Construction
- Role / Designation : Safety Officer at Justmoh Construction Limited
- Educational Specialization : Others