For checking status and settings, the front control panel features a 2-line LCD and numeric keypad. Additionally, it offers USB 2.0 and Wireless for connecting to a network or a computer.
Simplify your setup with the compact LaserJet Pro M130fn All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from HP, which packs in printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities in a single unit.
Create sharp documents thanks to Fast Res technology, which can boost the 600 x 600 dpi resolution to effectively 1200 dpi. Also, it works quickly with a print speed of up to 23 ppm. Using a 150-sheet input tray and a 35-sheet ADF, users can print documents ranging in size from 3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 14″.
Keep things simple with a compact HP LaserJet Pro powered by Jet Intelligence Toner cartridges. Print professional documents from a range of mobile devices and help save energy with a wireless MFP designed for efficiency..
Summary of Features
- Copies can be adjusted with lighter/darker, optimize, and draft mode settings.
- Network Connectivity: Wireless, Network
- Paper Capacity: 150-sheet input tray, 35-sheet auto document feeder, 100-sheet output tray
- Dimension: 16.34 x 11.34 x 11 inches
- Print through your network from a mobile device or computer thanks to built-in support for Apple Air Print, Google Cloud Print 2.0, and Mopria.
- Document & Media Handling Details: Input tray – 150 sheets size: 3 in x 5 in – Legal (8.5 in x 14 in). Output tray – 100 sheets
- Media Type Class: envelopes, other, photo paper, plain paper
- Connector Type: 4 pin USB Type B, RJ-11, RJ-45
- Optical Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 1 individual cartridge
- Duty Cycle: Monthly – 10,000 pages Recommended Monthly Volume: 150-1,500 pages
- Hardware Resolution: ADF- 300 x 300 dpi. Flatbed: 600 x 600 dpi (color), 1200 x 1200 dpi (monochrome)
- Maximum Scan Size: Flatbed- 8.5 x 11.7″ / 21.6 x 29.7 cm. ADF: 8.5 x 11.7″ / 21.6 x 29.7 cm
- Accessory Type : Printer
- Condition : New