· Built-in intelligence for compatibility with web applications
· Print directly from HTML 5 browsers
· ePOS-Print: understand the XML command requirements from the web applications
· No drivers to install or update
· Easy configuration: TMNet WebConfig allows smooth configuration of the printers to print via tablet PCs
· Easy maintenance: No PC required to control the printers
· Add logos and images to materials
The Epson TM-i series printers provide users with a straightforward and elegant printing solution, with no need for drivers.
Ideal for use with tablet PCs or mobile phones, the TM-i printers are simple to use and maintain, with the ability to print from any device running an HTML 5 compatible web browser.
In addition, the TM-T88V-i has greyscale printing for the addition of logos and images to receipts, while the TM-T70-i has controls and paper loading at the front of the device, as well as splash proof housing, making it ideal for mounting under counters.
Ease of use
- The Epson TM-i series printers provide convenient and straightforward receipt printing directly from tablet PCs and other mobile devices without the need for drivers, so a LAN or WLAN connection is all that you will need. In fact, the TM-i series printers can print from any device that is running a popular web browser.
Using a unique built-in intelligence called ePOS-Print, the TM-I series is able to receive XML commands from web applications in addition to communicating directly with browsers supporting HTML 5, such as Safari®, Chrome™, Internet Explorer® and the standard Android browser. This makes the TM-i series printers ideal for restaurants, hotels and bars using tablet PCs or mobile phones for ordering.
Additionally, users can switch between applications without changing printer settings, and configure the printer from mobile devices.
Control connected devices
Due to ePOS-Print’s ability to recognize all major ESC/POS functions which are sent as XML commands, the TM-i series printers can control cash drawers, as well as additional printers with a wired or wireless UIB interface, such as order-driving kitchen printers.
Cost-effective, Reliable and Easy Maintenance
The TM-i series printers are ideal for businesses that require a stable system that is cost-effective to implement and maintain.
With no drivers to update and no need for a permanent connection to a PC or server, servicing and trouble-shooting are simple. In addition, fewer pieces of equipment mean less power consumption, reducing bills and environmental impact.
Backed by the Leader
The Epson TM-i series printers are backed by Epson’s industry leading service and support programs and comes with a 1-month warranty
Print Speed: 300 mm/sec
Color: Black, White
Print Technology: Thermal line printing
Memory: Standard memory
Software: Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 10
Connectivity: USB 2.0 Type B, RS-232, Ethernet interface (100 Base-TX / 10 Base-T), Drawer kick-out
Power Supply Required: PS-180 & EURO AC cable, PS-180 & UK AC cable, 24 V
Power Consumption: Standby: 0.1 A, Mean: 1.8 A
- Accessory Type : Printer
- Condition : New