A reputable architectural firm within the design and build industry is looking for a talented, qualified, and experienced architect to support the retention of long term quality clients by providing creative cutting edge design solutions that gives comfort and creates a lasting impression on clients.
- Produce shop drawings
- Utilize knowledge of various drafting packages and software to complete drawings.
- Visually compare design of component, or other equipment with drawing of parts, matching coordinating points for accuracy of fit.
- Creates CAD drawings for projects using AutoCAD
- Creates and modifies maps for special assignments and Incorporate campus maps and drawing files into maps
- Architectural interpretation of field and survey data, and the creation of production and fabrication drawings
- In charge of drawings and ensure that drawings are complete and on schedule as well as shop drawings
- Ensure that the execution of shop drawings meet the standard set
Qualification and Required Skills:
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, cable schematics and engineer notes.
- Familiar with all Microsoft programs.
- AutoCAD Certification preferred. High level proficiency in AutoCAD (2010 and above) is essential
- At least 2 years of work experience utilizing AutoCAD.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and assist co-workers and management when asked.
Important Safety Tips
1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Civil Engineering, Construction / Technician
- Role / Designation : Building & Architecture
- Educational Specialization : Others